Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FALL SALE

Ah yes, my favorite time of year.
Fall sale at J.Crew. Here are some of my favorites...



I think this tissue turtle neck would looks great with light khaki corduroys. And a simple long gold necklace. A practical piece for fall.






I have this sweater in periwinkle and it is SO soft and SO comfortable. Looks like a sweatshirt but is actually a sweater!






Well aren't these earrings just fancy pants! So cute for a night out to dinner!








Meg has this sweater. SUPER cool. I love the side zip and the color. Very hip and stylish. Looks great with black ankle pants and flats!






I'm a sucker for colorful cords and these are so totally cute for fall! I think they'd look so cute with an ivory sweater or a navy blue shirt. ADORE!






And last, but certainly not least, I LOVE these flats. A girl can never have too many black flats. I love the toe on these too... a little different than your average ballet shoe, but still 100% classic.



Happy shopping!

No comments: