Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Land's End Canvas

Through some recent mailings and also one of my go-to blogs, j.crew aficionada, I've been introduced to a new clothing line from Land's End. It's called Canvas and by the looks of it the clothes are meant for a slightly preppy, 20's something crowd. How absolutely perfect seeing as I am a slightly preppy, 20's something girl. They also resemble some very classic jcrew pieces (cardigans, button-downs, etc) which are my favorite. This past week I took advantage of a sale they were having and snagged some new clothes for summer. Take a look at what I bought and then head to the LE Canvas website to grab your own summer goodies. Sale's still good!




Simply precious and what a great look with skinny jeans and a basic white tee.










Can't wait to wear this with white shorts/jeans. LOVE the polka dots.










So bright and happy. A classic cardigan in a bold, delightful color.












A summer staple for my whispy hair!

No comments: