Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Party Bus!

I am still trying to wrap my head around last saturday night. WHAT a blast-- A wonderfully fun time celebrating our lovely friend Hannah Montgomery (soon to be Magee!).

This much I know is true:
I took 225 pictures (for serious).
I ate AMAZING lobster bisque for dinner.
I was in the company of 8 super ladies from Maine (and one seriously fabulous chick from NY).
AND I sang karaoke to Michael Jackson on a party bus.

Here are [a few] pics to recap the event:

I love this one of Hannah and her mom...

the ladies after the bridal shower lunch...

Ferry to Peaks Island:

pleasantly full and ready for...

the PARTY BUS!

(I am censoring photos here due to inappropriate "bachelorette" paraphernalia. My grammy reads this.)

We brought Han down memory lane on a very clever scavenger hunt through Maine and Yarmouth, with stops including Hobart Rd:

The next road bares the name of a place some call Camp...
Dunking balls into solo cups made you the Beruit champ.
You drank rum and coke and sang to "Josie" many nights,
danced at the Holiday and threw back red light/green lights.
This place brought you across the world and to a house made of bricks...
And it all started with some lil' friends and a SWEET pair of kicks.

and finally ending at RiRa's

Now on to our last stop on this game,
To a place where your friends and family came.
To celebrate you and the love of your life,
The place where Todd asked you to be his wife.

So glad I was there to celebrate!!
Love you, Han... Can't wait for September!

2 comments:

Hannah Montgomery said...

YAYYYYYY!!! So fun! Thank you for being there and thank you for documenting!

Ali said...

WISH I HAD BEEN THERE!!!!! LOVE YOU HANS....you all look amazing!! xoxox Ali (The MIA Bridesmaid) :)