Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME.

For my birthday my fabulous, one-of-a-kind, wonderful mother bought me.....

TADA!
My very own, state-of-the-art, adorable blue, practically perfect, dream-come-true LE CREUSET dutch oven.

"The classic, everyday cocotte is perfect for soups, stews, sauces and other one-pot favorites. Painstakingly sand-cast and finished by hand, timeless enameled cast-iron French oven distributes and retains heat beautifully. Safe for oven, stovetop, refrigerator and dishwasher. Made in France since 1925."

When the box came from Sur la Table I could hardly contain myself. I was giddy like a school child at recess. An absolutely terrific surprise.

THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit the dream world of Sur la Table.
One time I stumbled upon the shop in Soho and I nearly keeled over with glee.

A happy happy birthday for sure!!

No comments: