Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lonny Mag

So in my search for a good magazine awhile back, my friend Eliza informed me of an online magazine called Lonny. Although I was looking for actual pages to flip (i.e. paper magazine), the online paper-less magazine Lonny wins for spectacular ideas, eye-pleasing layout, and all around fabulous design. It's so wonderful, every issue is so bright and EXACTLY my style. Or at least, what my style inspires to be. Plus, it's GREEN!

Thank you Eliza for letting me know about this!

Looking through this mag is a DREAM if I ever had one. Simply divine.

I am 170% addicted to this publication.
If that's even possible.
And I think it might be.

The August/September Issue is 197 pages of pure bliss.
Oh joy!

Go subscribe!

1 comment:

Eliza Nelson said...

I love this post! Yay!!!!