Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the good old days of Blueprint

Do you know what I really miss?

Blueprint.
Does anyone else remember this positively perfect magazine?
It was Martha Stewart's magazine for twenty-something home decorating/organizing lovers such as myself. It had adorable (and inexpensive!) ideas for making your home (or apartment!) just as put-together and stylish as can be.

Does anyone know of any similar magazines out there today?
I suppose design*sponge and apartment therapy can feed my hunger for now, but sometimes I just want to hold paper, turn pages, and read in my bed with a low light next to me. Ya know?!

Oh Blueprint, how you are missed.

4 comments:

bailey said...

Check out The Nest! It's a lot like Blueprint, although I do miss that magazine as well!

Anna {dear friend} said...

THANKS!!! I will check it out!

Eliza Nelson said...

Lonny is a great online mag started by the people who had to shut down Domino about a year ago. Even though I love to flip through a magazine they have awesome stories of incredible homes.

meggy said...

Yes, Anna, even i loved that magazine and i am not a twenty something, i was a forty something! it was a good one.