Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good Tidings!

Today, on this lovely Saturday, I bring good tidings. Good tidings indeed.

First, my internet is back. Phew! It was a tough couple of days, let me tell you. I couldn't check my email, stalk people on facebook, update my Twitter, and gosh darnit- I couldn't blog! Oh the woes of not having internet in such a technology savvy world.


Second, I am one week away from finishing my summer internship. The GLORY! Finally I will be able to have a life again. For a little while at least....

Because lastly, and MOST exciting: I have a teaching job!!! I was offered a job as a first grade teacher in Maynard, MA. A small town a little over 15 miles outside of Boston. SO EXCITING. I can't wait to get started setting up my classroom. And planning fun activities. And buying stickers. Yay yay yay. As you may know, I was a first grade teacher for three years in a small private school in Boston before taking the year off to get my M.Ed.. Last night, after finding out the good news, I started going through all my old goodies, organizing and getting ideas for next year. I've learned so much this past year and I can't wait to get started. You can start calling me Miss B. now. Go right ahead. :)

And now the car hunting begins.... eeeek!