Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hanging out with David in the Bean

Two weekends ago my cousin David came to Boston allllll the way from Indiana (said in a mid-western accent) for a fraternity conference. Meg and I met up with him in Faneuil Hall and ate dinner in Quincy Market. It was fun to do some tourist-y things, which I don't often do. Visiting places Boston is famous for makes me feel lucky to live here! Friday evening was a perfect time to visit this tourist hot spot. We got there in time to visit a few shops and then ate our meal just as the market was closing-- so we could actually find a place to sit!
Here we are with David (on the L) and his friend Ben.
Great to see you David!! :)

(oh, and Allie AND Melanie, I saw the ginormous macaroni too!)

1 comment:

alm. said...

hahaha, love the macaroni :)