Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Favorite Blog: Dear Weekend


Here's another one of my favorite blogs for you to add to your list. Elisabeth is a wonderful artist based around San Diego. It also just so happens that she's originally from my hometown! Her mother was my french teacher and her younger brother Mike was my date for Junior Prom (if I had a picture, I would insert it here). Small World! I absolutely LOVE her artwork and I am just waiting until I have a little extra cash in the bank to claim one for myself. Her blog is fun and fresh, with lots of mentions about the weekend!

Here is a peek at some of her work.
SO FUN and DELICIOUS!
Wouldn't these be so perfect in a kitchen?

Check out her website:
and her etsy site too:

Hope you're having a great WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog! I hope to return the blog love sometime soon!