Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Classroom!!

I have been doing some SERIOUS work on my new classroom.
It's looking mighty spiffy if I do say so myself.
Take a look:

And another view:

Here are a few more!

Morning Meeting area...

Writing Center...

Quiet work space...

BOOKS, BOOKS, glorious BOOKS.
Number and Alphabet Books...

Easy Readers...

Leveled Library...

Picture book read-alouds...

Chapter book read-alouds...

And then of course there's:
Calendar Time...

How am I doing today?/Behavior Chart

Morning Message

Classroom Jobs...

WELCOME!!

HOPE you like it--
Thanks for visiting! :)

9 comments:

Melanie said...

It looks SO SO SO cute and good! What a huge classroom! Good luck next week!!

bailey said...

It's looks so great Anna! I loved seeing all the pictures, I wish I could be one of your students :)

alm. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alm. said...

oh my. I LOVE it. I want to move in there and never leave! Awesome job. Have fun next week!!

Hannah Montgomery said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTT!!!! It looks so great! Cannot wait to come down and see it in person! Congrats to you!

Eliza Nelson said...

i wish you were my teacher back in the day!

Ali said...

Miss Burns....I want to go back to 1st Grade so you can be my teacher!!! Hopefully we can come see it in Sept/Oct...looks amazing!! Well done friend!!! xoxox

Grace said...

Hi Anna! Allie gave me your blog address. Your classroom looks fantastic! I'm so excited for you and your students. I love all the photos related to literacy, of course. :) You are an amazing teacher and will have an even more amazing year, I'm sure!

BMW said...

oh my gosh this is the most amazing classroom i have ever seen! And the transformation...you should be featured in a classroom makeover mag :)