Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Twilight Series.

I think the twilight books/movie are pretty great. I mean, they are nothing compared to Harry Potter (the most glorious books in the entire universe), but they will suffice now that can no longer read about Harry and the rest of the gang. At first I was hesitant to start this series. VAMPIRES? are you serious? But then I remembered I used to love Buffy back in high school, the coolest vampire slayer EVER. And so I decided to give Bella and Edward a chance. Also, everyone else loves them and usually when everyone else is doing something I inevitably end up doing it too. Shucks.

So anyways, I liked the first book well enough. I read through it in a couple of days and enjoyed getting back into the vampire scene (although very different from good ol' Buffy). Then I watched the movie. OMG. fantastic. Two thumbs up! I think I even like the movie better than the book, which hardly ever happens for me. I just I want to watch the movie over and over again. I can't even wait for my sister to finish the book so I can watch it again with her. I started the second book, New Moon, right after I watched the movie because I was in "Twilight Mode". I finished it in like 2 days. Alright fine, maybe a day and a half. I just couldn't stop reading it. I'm HOOKED.

I plan to read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in Chatham this summer. So excited. A week at the beach with Bella and Edward. Take me there now please.

No comments: