Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

the way life should be.



















This weekend's adventure was to Maine, which is one of my most favorite places ever. I always have such a great time when I visit. Maine is (without a doubt): the way life should be. Hannah and I had a great weekend in Portland enjoying Saturday afternoon on Reebs and Rosie's boat just loving Castco Bay. Finally, some real summer weather! For dinner we hit up The Lobster Shack for some lobster rolls and onion rings. It doesn't get much better than that, people. We packed sunday in with some outlet shopping in Freeport where I purchased some great stuff at L.L.Bean and J.crew (love!). Definately didn't need anything, but when I see something cute, sometimes I just can't help myself.



Here's a pic of me and Han at the Lobster Shack. So Maine.






Now I'm back in Boston after a very pleasant ride on Concord Coach Lines (as always!), but of course, already seriously missing vacationland... worth a visit, worth a lifetime. Can't wait till next time!!

No comments: