Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

things'll be great when you're.... downtown.

This past weekend while home in Syracuse I decided to join my sister and some of her friends for a night out in downtown Armory Square. I hadn't been there since last Thanksgiving (2008!). It's so nice around the holidays, when all the Christmas lights are up and you almost feel like you're not in Syracuse (that is, until you go to Mully's and see EVERYONE you ever knew). It's a fun place to visit when you're in town and I always end up catching up with old friends from High School. Here's some pics I took:

Me and Lauren...
reconnecting with Katie!
Roommates!!
I'm loving the old polaroid look!! It's an idea I got while looking for a online photo editor. You can turn your pictures into polaroids too! Just visit The Polaroid Project. It's fun to take some of your favorite pictures and see how they will look vintage-style. Here's some more pics I played with... Me and Mo downtown last year:
Clinton Square Christmas Tree!

No comments: