Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

TJ's: Dark Chocolate Crisps

So I ended up going to Trader Joe's today just like I said I would. I didn't realize it until I got there, but I haven't been in SO long! But just like a good friend, the minute I stepped inside it felt like we'd never been apart. Love that feeling. Today I was mostly shopping for the big holiday potluck tomorrow, but I also picked up a few things for myself while I was there. There are so many holiday treats in the store it was making my head spin. How can one possibly try them all?!! Instead of getting another box of the milk chocolate hazelnut delights, I decided to try something else. I spent a good 10 minutes just starting at all the goodies trying to figure out which one I wanted to buy the most. French Truffles, Dark Chocolate After Dinner Mints, Soft Peppermint Puffs, Chocolate Covered Ginger Snaps, Chocolate Covered Mint Joe-Joe's, I mean seriously the list goes on and on and on....

In the end I settled for... drumroll, please.... the Dark Chocolate Crisps. YUM! After bringing them home and running them through the taste test I have come to the conclusion that they are delicious! They are shapped like a pringle, but are all Belgian chocolate with tiny crispy wafers on the top. Excellent!! They're the perfect snack if you're craving a little chocolate, which I often am. They are all natural, very rich (so you don't have to eat many to feel satisfied) and they come in a milk chocolate variety if that is what you prefer.

Final Grade: A+

No comments: