Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TJ's: Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Delights

Mmmmmm delectable! These little treats (comparable to Ferrero Rocher chocolates) are so good you just want to keep eating and eating them. I fortunately stopped myself after one, partly because I am self disciplined like that, but more so because they aren't mine-- they're Lauren's. Don't think it would go over too well if I ate the whole box on her. I do plan on stopping at TJ's tomorrow and picking up my own stash! Whoo! I'll pick some up for the potluck too!

On another note I guess I'll admit the squirrel on the box is semi-cute... even though squirrels in general are disgusting and equal to vermin (in my humble opinion). But not to worry, this one is only a cartoon. So go ahead, buy a box and enjoy! They are so hazel-nutty and delicious you will be glad you did. Think roasted hazelnuts and hot chocolate. Mmm!

1 comment:

Piewacket said...

Have you seen the caramels with sea salt? They are like crack!