Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

We're celebrating right here at my apartment this year, which is really nice and relaxing and I'm thankful for that! I watched the parade this morning in my PJ's and with a hot cup of coffee. Then I set to work making the celery root and apple puree. I taste tested it about an hour ago and it is DELICIOUS! I've been taking spoonfuls here and there when no one is looking. Hopefully there will still be some left for the feast.

I am thankful for oh so many things this year. For my family and friends, my wonderful new job, being able to keep in touch and have great times with the people closest to me, and finally finishing up my masters in just a few short weeks!
I hope you have a super Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
aeb.

No comments: