Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lucky Ducks: DMB at the Garden!

This past Monday night I was presented with the most excellent surprise.
Zan called from North Carolina, on his way home from a weekend away for his new job, with the news that his sister's boyfriend had won tickets to the Dave Matthews Band concert. What did I say into the phone, do you ask? "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!!!!" Sam, who is not a Dave fan was going to sell them, however Nell had a recollection of my love for DMB (read: I was wildly obsessed in high school) and so she posed the idea of giving them to us. My heart fluttered. My eyes widened. My mouth broke out into the widest smile and I shrieked with glee. Zan and I had previously considered getting tickets for this concert, but were unable to justify the money. THIS offer was a DREAM. DREAM!!!!

What lucky ducks we are. Here's some pics from the concert-- it was phenomenal (as always). The setlist was crazy good (so many classics!!), we had floor seats, and we even got one of Carter Beauford's drum sticks thrown right at us!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, Boyd.
ROCK ON.

Dave Matthews Band Setlist TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA 2010, 2010 Fall Tour

1 comment:

Unknown said...

!!!!!thats so exciting!!!!and amazzzing, still thank you thank you for doing that same this to me two summers ago!!!weird is was so long ago feels like yesturday xoxo