Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flashback: The Wig.

I am literally crying right now I am laughing so hard. I just happened to be browsing PW's "happiness" photos for her recent photography contest and this photo was at the very top of the list. Besides this picture being hilariously funny on its own it reminded me of a night back in college when my friend Tracy found an old wig of her mothers and brought it to the Brickhouse for us ladies to play with. The memory made me giggle into hysterics and then I remembered that I still have the pictures! Thanks to Snapfish, the best of times have been preserved and are just waiting for moments like these to resurface.

And so, as I do realize you may have "had to have been there", I'm posting these because they're just too funny not to. I just can't help myself. I'm hoping these photos will bring giggles to you as well. Because who doesn't like to giggle like a little kid every once and a while? That's what I'm doing right now that's for sure.

The Wig, circa 2004:
Ridiculous and I love it. Julie somehow missed out on all the fun-- either that or she ran away from the camera. Do you blame her?

Have a good night!!

1 comment:

Hannah Montgomery said...

hahahahaha oh my.. i am laughing so hard right now... Cal's face is classic!