Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where ice cream makes the meal.

I can't even believe it. Friendly's has come to Brookline.

I love it...but seriously, I can't even believe it. Brookline seems like a place where small businesses are valued. Take Brookline Booksmith for instance, or the delicious crepe place on the corner. I also like to support the local shops, going to Temptations Cafe before Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks, but sometimes you just want a taste of your childhood. And that's what Friendly's is to me. A magnificent taste of my childhood. And I will devour it. And appreciate it. And soak up all that clown cone goodness.

I wanna go to Friendly's.

YAY.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I don't even want to discuss the Butterfinger Friend-z I demolished last week. Except that I do, and it was aaaaamazingggg!