Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

To the Capitol... of the good old U.S. of A.

Toodeloo, Readers!!!

I'm off to Washington, DC for the weekend! Zan’s sister is graduating from Georgetown and I wouldn’t miss it! DC is one of my favorite cities hands down, I feel semi-familiar with it since my best friends’ from home went to GW University and I visited a few times throughout the years. My strongest memories are of Chipotle and some sweaty bar in Foggy Bottom? The name escapes me. Good times. Last year Zan and I took a 10 day trip to visit Nell and were total tourists. I made a regimented to do list-- we were very serious. I’m super excited to go back... so much to see and do and so much is free!


Back to blogging when I return! Have a great weekend!


xoxo,

aeb.

2 comments:

mkb. said...

say HI to Obama for me!!!!

Hannah Montgomery said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!!