Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

glooooo...ooooo....ooooooo...ooooria!

Happy Happy Happiest of Christmases to you and yours!!!

I am home for the holidays and it feels so nice to be here in my cozy house. Being here just brings me back to my childhood. Cheerful days of hot chocolate and the Nutcracker Suite, decorating the tree with ornaments from years past. Meg and I drove in from Maynard Thursday night (she spent the day in my classsroom!) and I have been soaking up this time at home. What a wonderful feeling it is to be on vacation.

I send a wish to you on this glorious day... that your Christmas be filled with happiness, warm thoughts, and that you will be surrounded with the love of your family and friends.

Here is a special grace that I recently found that for me reflects the meaning of the season perfectly. Happy Christmas.

1 comment:

bailey said...

Merry Christmas Anna!
xoxo,
Bailey