Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Outlet dreams....

Love jcrew? Oh yes.
Hate the prices? Oh ohhh yes.

I absolutely delight in the outlet. I think the pieces are often more realistic than the actual store (which sometimes has way too many ruffles and sparkles for my simple life). The online outlet (now taking place at jcrew.com on the weekends) is a nice way to go, but if you can get to the outlet store you will drop to your knees at the sale prices and discounts they constantly have going. I am always able to pick up some classic and adorable pieces for much much much less than the pretty penny I pay at the regular retail store. It doesn't seem right sometimes! But, obviously, who's complaining? Not I. Not ever.


Here are some steals I picked up last time I went...
The items are fabulous and the prices unbeatable (up to 60% off)!

I have been eyeing this sparkle sweater online for a few weeks. It's so fun for the holidays! Hopefully I can skitter on to the outlet at some point this month to see what kind of price tag it has.

My favorite outlets (all with j.crew):

Freeport is the best in my opinion. Stores line the quaint Maine streets and you hardly feel like your in an outlet center at all! Stop on over for a Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and go see all that the famous L.L.Bean has to offer.

The Wrentham outlet is pretty great too. They have Cole Hann, Vera Bradley, and even a LOFT outlet too! Plus they have a Friendly's if you crave a burger and fries after your strenuous shopping excursion.

This outlet is fancy pants. By far the most upscale I've ever been to, the Woodbury Commons has shops like Chanel, Diane Von Furstenberg, Prada, Saks, Tory Burch, and Versace. This outlet is right in Southern NY, which is close to my Grandmothers house in CT. A fun one to go to every once in awhile!

Happy outlet shopping!

No comments: