Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lovely kate

I like to visit kate spade online when I want that extra skip in my step. Not ever to buy, because my bank account won't allow it, but just to look. I like to get color ideas, and get that extra feeling of lovely pizazz.

I adore this purse:



















The purple is just so fun, yet simple too. It doesn't scream obnoxious. Instead, it whispers, You love me... into my ears. To which my wallet retorts, Yes. Yes she does but she can't have you. Darn you, wallet. Why do you always have to be like that?

This is more my price range. It's adorable too:
















A fun, snake embossed, foiled look. Great for out to dinner or even to a wedding! I'm partial to the gold, but it comes in pretty silver and a fabulous black as well.

Visit Kate Spade for more classic fashion pieces and more.

No comments: