Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interior Designer Extraodinaire


Oh hey, what's up Mr. Schuester!

Wait, back up. That's not Mr. Schuester. That's Nate Berkus: Interior Designer Extraodinaire.

I just discovered his show today on NBC, on right after Ellen. At first I was thinking, What the heck happened to Bonnie Hunt?, and then I remembered that I didn't even really like the Bonnie Hunt Show. It was merely a necessary pathway to The View. Well, Nate Berkus has created the show for me. As a regular guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Nate is no stranger to gorgeous interior design. And now he is bringing his expertise right into our living rooms! His show is all about design and DIY projects. So far, I am loving it.

Nate Berkus is most definitely a little cheesy. But he loves antiques and flea markets, so naturally, I like him. And he's got some heart. Already I shed some tears over a give-away he did today.
I like that in a TV show host.
Keepin' it real.

No comments: