Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chatham Bars Inn

Yesterday we had a girls lunch at the Chatham Bars Inn!! It was LOVELY! I was so excited to go because I have been driving past the CBI for the past 3 summers in awe of it's beauty. We were lucky enough to get a table right on the veranda overlooking the water. Gorgeous! The meal was good (I got a ham and gruyere panini w/ fries and lemonade)
but the real highlight of the lunch was dessert. 100% delicious.We ordered the berry pie with vanilla bean ice cream, creme brulee with mini macaroon cookies, and rich chocolate cake with berries. DELISH! The chocolate cake was so heavenly I ate the whole thing. It was so moist and chocolatey I wished I could have had another piece. YUM. After lunch, Lauren, Meg and I spent the better part of an hour sitting on white adirondack chairs chatting and catching some sweet summer rays. It was a great afternoon!

No comments: