Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

the Dinosaur.

The Dinosaur BBQ is one of my favorite places to eat when I'm home in the Cuse. Actually, the more I think about it, it's one of my favorite places to eat, period. It's that good. Waaaaay better than any BBQ place I've eaten at in the Bean, that's for sure. We went the other night for dinner and good food was had all around. I personally like to order the pulled pork sandwich with a side of macaroni salad and baked beans. Glorious. But I also know that the ribs are amazing as well as all of their other sides (my sister and Josh got mac and cheese and
coleslaw, my mom got this really good tomato cucumber salad and my dad ordered french fries with gravy slathered all over them... aaaa-mazing.) The picture to the right is our plates after we were stuffed silly from all the fixings. I still saved room for some peanut butter pie though, you just gotta.

Here's a pic of the whole fam (and Josh) living it up at the Dinosaur:

No comments: