Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DMB 8.4.09


Well, folks, Dave Matthews finally made it back to Syracuse, NY. And I came home to take part in the thrill of it all. This concert marks Dave's first cuse experience since 1999, when he played at the Landmark Theatre with Tim Reynolds. Bet that show was phenomenal. My sister and I saw Dave and Tim play at Westpoint in 2003 and it was the best concert I've ever been too.

Anyhow, back to last night at Alliance Bank Stadium, what a show! Brought me straight back to high school and my days of dave-mania. The night was perfect, the company was quality and I just LOVED it.

Here was the setlist that he played:

We had a great time singing along and dancing it all out. My personal
favorites were Crush, Lie In Our Graves, and Grey Street. CLASSIC. Boyd Tinsley just ripped it up on the violin. Sweeeetness! Now I will admit here in my post this was my first concert in about 4 years. Shameful, believe me, I know. But I sure haven't forgotten the glory. Overall it was concert #17 for me... can only hope to go to 17 more!

I used to say back in the day and I'll say it again: DAVE FOREVER. Thanks for a terrific concert DMB... amazing as always.

No comments: