Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

John and Hillary get married!

So this weekend we went up to Cooperstown for the wedding of one of Zan's good family friends. I was super excited from the start because I love weddings and I LOVE dressing up. The wedding was at the Otesaga, one of the most BEAUTIFUL hotels I have ever been to. The day was absolutely magnificent and as most weddings go, sent chills up my spine. Zan's brother Erik was the best man-- he's been friends with John since they were 3 months old! The wedding was held outside on the back lawn, looking right out to the lake (and if you know me, there is nothing better than a lake in the summertime). The cocktail hour was held on a deck overlooking the water, and there were the cutest white rocking chairs with a blue and white striped cushions on them- ADORE! The reception was held in the ballroom, where the food was delicious, the drinks were flowing, and the dancing was merry. I think it's safe to say we all had a blast. Cheers, John and Hillary! CONGRATS!!

Here's some pics from the wedding:

Before the ceremony.. the lake was amazing!
















Enjoying the cocktail hour...
















Looking sharp!














So pretty!
















Me with Zan and his brothers...
















With the groom after the reception...
















No comments: