Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Chatham Breeze

Here we are back in Chatham for our third year in a row. I just love this place. All summer I look forward to coming here, where I can kick back, relax, and soak up the end of summer. So far, we are only on day 3 so there is not much to report. We are renting a new house this year, which is absolutely GORGEOUS. It’s a little bit farther from the center of town, but I think the quality of the house makes up for that. There are high ceilings and a seashells/mermaid theme that is just adorable. The house is equipped with cozy couches and chairs, a back porch, a huge grill, bikes, a pool table, a variety of games and movies, and an outdoor shower (dream!). Zan and I took the bikes out for a test run yesterday and we ended up biking almost 5 miles-- pretty good for someone who hasn't been on a bike in YEARS. We rode down through main street, up to lighthouse beach, then over past the Chatham Bars Inn to the fish pier before heading back home. It was long and sometimes hilly but I felt like a champion when it was all through. GO ME!


Here's a view of the house from the upstairs:

No comments: