Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

all the pretty colors!



Light pink?

light blue?

light yellow?

BRIGHT yellow?

a plain creamy white?

or green OH SO bright!?

(top photo from winifredStudios at Etsy)

I just entered a contest at the Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen blog.... all I had to do was enter my favorite ice cream flavor and I'm in the drawing to win a KitchenAid mixer!! The options for colors aren't as playful as my picks, but who gives! Imagine what all the tasty things I could make with one! Oh, let the girl dream.....

3 comments:

C said...

Red, obv!

But I choose green for you.

But you won't have the chance because I'm going to win it!!! I love PW for life.

mkb. said...

light blue for me please!!

Peggy Burns said...

i have a stand mixer but cuisinart as that is what cooks illustrated said was the better model, and cook's illustrated is the BIBLE!