Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

ridiculously delicious chocolate chip cookies

Introducing: The world's most delicious cookies! Zan's mom's specialty. These are not your average tollhouse cookies, although that's the recipe Sue uses. There is something about the way she makes them that's different than any other tollhouse cookies I've ever eaten. I've tried to replicate it, with no luck at all. They are so SO soft in the middle, almost as if they're not cooked all the way through. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. They are amazing. And no, you can't have any.

This weekend we took a trip down to New Haven to visit John and Hillary. The cookies came with us and by the end only crumbs remained. Cookies for breakfast. Cookies for lunch. Cookies for dinner. Just the way I like it.

We did do other fun things besides eating cookies. I swear.
We took a tour of Yale

Saw some secret societies

Looked at old books

LOTS of old books.

Ate homemade Thai food

Cheered on Yale Hockey

And played a whooole lotta Wii
(that's Zan in the front... and I'm to his left.)

Rhythm Kung Fu... I own you.

No comments: