Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

délicieux scents

Hello all you lovely ladies out there... here is a post for the beauty queen in you. I've recently discovered L'Occtaine en Provence, which is expensive but utterly divine. Here are some delicious smelling products I am using at the moment:

This eau de toilette from L'Occtaine is so pleasant. The scent is "Cherry, the softness of a single summer". Yes, I do realize it's not summer, not even close, but that doesn't mean I can't pretend it isn't. So there.


And I got this wonderful lotion for Christmas (thanks Adams family!!)... Ruban D'Orange Soft Skin Milk. Dreamy. The scent is refreshing without being too strong. It's a very good moisturizer too... really does a great job on my dry winter skin!

Also, These products are both on sale now, which makes them positively perfect. C'est fantastique! Oui, oui, oui!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got a few L'Occtaine products for Xmas.. nice stuff!!