Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

bridesmaid extravaganza

This weekend I am extremely sad to be missing out on Han's bridesmaid dress hunting extravaganza weekend. BOO.

The last bridesmaid extravaganza weekend was a hoot!!

Not that I'm not excited to go home.
And see my mom and dad.
And eat Wegmans subs and Mario and Salvos Pizza.
And see WICKED!
Because believe me, I am.

But oh, for the love of dresses. A weekend of girls shopping is just my cup of tea. So I'm sorry to be missing it.

Hannah already picked out this dress:





















It's the Silk Taffeta Strapless Dress from Anne Taylor

I LOVE. Isn't it pretty? Even though we bought this dress (couldn't pass up the sale price), the weekend is just a chance to see what else is out there. You know, from j.crew and such. Oh, the fun it should be.

VERY excited to hear all the details...
Have fun girls! xo.

1 comment:

Hannah Montgomery said...

LOOOOOVE the post. and love you!!

we miss you already. Have a wegmans turkey sub for me... ok?


hugs to your fam!

xoxoxoxoxo
h