Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Orphan Annie.

Last night, while babysitting one of my favorite families, I got to watch Annie. Good 'ol Annie. Gosh I love that movie. I loved it back when I was 8, and I still love it today. I hadn't seen it in probably over 10 years, maybe more, but I still remembered every single word to every single song. Some things just never leave you. And I wasn't the only one singing along. The kids I babysit for know all the words too! Their awesome! Even the little 5 year old was singing along with Miss Hannigan. Priceless. I need to add pictures here of these kids because first of all, they are just seriously so adorable and secondly, it will just add a visual to the image in your head:

Can you imagine it? All of us in front of the TV, singing our hearts out to "It's A Hard Knock Life". So much fun. And I got paid for this. Amazing.

For a trip down memory lane, here's a clip of my most favorite part in the movie:

No comments: