Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mrs. Meyers!

Have you ever tried Mrs. Meyers Clean Day home cleaning products? I just started using them a few months ago and I don't think I'll ever go back. They smell so wonderful they just make you want to clean all the time. And since I like to clean all the time anyways, it's just such a perfect fit. Aromatherapeutic all the way. They come in a couple of different scents, my favorite being Geranium. Lemon Verbena is also very pleasant and they have a new scent just out: Basil. Hmmm, I'll have to give it a try! I also like to use the Baby Blossom for the hand soap in my bathroom. Smells delicious. You can find these great products at Whole Foods, Shaws, Target, or online at the Mrs. Meyers website. Here's to you Mrs. Meyers: The Clean Queen.

No comments: