Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

beacon hill.

Beacon Hill is hands down the most adorable neighborhood in Boston. It's just so quaint and old fashioned, almost like you've stepped back in time. The streets are lined with brick rowhouses and are so narrow the trees cover the roads creating a canopy overhead. The sidewalks are brick too, and there are gaslights for many of the street lamps. I was just over there tonight because two of my friends just moved into a super sweet apartment on Temple Street. It's SO Beacon Hill and beautiful. I hope to be over there again soon, helping decorate rooms and such (one of my life passions). I think my favorite part of Beacon Hill though has to be Charles Street on "the flat of the hill". It has tons of cute shops and delicious little places to eat. Just love walking around there on a sunny Saturday. It's the definition of classic. LOVE Beacon Hill!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely cannot wait for you to come decorate my room! The quilt has arrived. Pillow shams delayed (just my luck). Soon we'll be measuring, making shelves, re-arranging furniture because the way I did it is NOT correct.. decorating. I don't see why we can't enjoy some mid-day cocktails while we go about this project. We love the Hill! We love JCrew! We love Anthropologie! And we love cocktail hour. You're the greatest!