Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

L.L.Bean: town and field tote.


I got this l.l. bean tote for my birthday (thanks, MOM!) and so far, I love it.

1. It's practical.
2. It's sturdy.
3. It's spacious.
4. It's CLASSIC.


I have only been using it for a couple of days, but I have only positive things to say. I only need to carry one bag around now- it holds EVERYTHING. Plus, it's much nicer looking than a canvas tote. And its wears nicer too. Carry around a Vinyard Vines tote for a few months and it starts to look like a dog chewed it up. This leather tote on the other hand will only get better with age. You can buy your own AWESOME leather tote by clicking here: You will love this bag!

2 comments:

Hannah Montgomery said...

I have this bag too and LOVE it! Thanks LL.

Anna {dear friend} said...

YES! you are the reason I wanted it. And Reebs. Remember how worn out hers is? Love itttt.