Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

congrats, mr. and mrs. foss!!

Last weekend was simply fabulous. Here's why:
1. My Friend, Caroline M. Hettinger (CMH) was married to Peter Foss and became the new Caroline H. Foss (CHF... need to get used to saying it out loud). YAY!!!!
2. I was lucky and honored to be a bridesmaid. It was tres magnificent!
3. I was reunited with all my best friends from college, drank many a cocktails, sang my favorite songs, and nanner danced the night away. It was A-MAZING.

The wedding was spectacular. The night was perfect. The company was fantastic. The party was oh so grand. Can we do it all again this weekend, please?

Here are some of my favorite pics from the wedding weekend:
Katie and I enjoying our lobsters at the rehearsal dinner.
The bridesmaids the night before.
First Quad reunion in 3 years!
Party shoes and adorable necklace box.
The ceremony... excellent weather!
The new Mr. and Mrs. Foss!
Charlie loving the ladies on the way back down the aisle.
Me, Hannah, and Julie enjoying the reception.
Cal and Pete's first dance.
KP after her maid of honor speech. YES!
Boogers loving the celebration...
haha... dancing with my friend Joe.
The dancing and singing (and finger pointing) in full force!
Last pic of the night... HWS love. We love you Cal!!

No comments: