Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stuart (Little)

Soooooo we have a little mouse in our apartment. It has been around for a couple of weeks now and we've been trying to catch it via an OLD SCHOOL mouse trap (shown at the right). Clearly, it's not working. Haha this mouse trap is literally straight out of Disney's Cinderella. Only our mouse is no Gus Gus. Our mouse is named Stuart. Like Stuart Little. Because he is... so.... little. I named him today after Josh spotted him in the cupboard. Josh says he is teeensy-tiny so I decided this name is fitting. I imagine he is a cute one too; however, mice are unsanitary- and so as cute as he may be, he needs to leave. SOON!

Here is the email conversation between Josh and I today regarding Stuart:

GmailAnna Burns

Mouse spotted!
2 messages
Josh Hodges Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Reply-To: JoshaHodges@gmail.com
To: anna.burns@gmail.com
Nan!!!!!!

I hope you dont mind i barrowed your computer to email you!! Today at 1 30 pm i spotted a mouse who was in the pantry closet! I found his whole and his hiding spot!!!!!! He or she is tiny and almost jumped out at me!

WE CANT TELL MEG! HAHAHA BUT I AM GETTING SOME TRAPS AND BY GOSH I WILL GET THIS SUCKER. ANYWAYS I WILL SEE YOU SOON AND WILL HAVE TRAPS TONIGHT!!!

HAVE YOU SEEN CADDY SHACK? WELL SIMILAR TO THE GOPHER THIS MOUSE IS GOING DOWN!!

-Josh

Anna Burns Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM
To: "JoshaHodges@gmail.com"
Hahahahah OMG! In the pantry?!?!!!! That little sucker. I'm so glad you spotted him though so now we know where he is coming from. We should try to block the hole.

Good idea about not telling meg. It would distroy her. Haha she would never eat anything out of the pantry again!!!

I have class soon but I will see you tonight. The mouse is going DOWN.

Sent from my iPod
[Quoted text hidden]
**Sidenote to Lauren: If you are reading this be assured the mouse will not be killed. Please hurry home to help us save/dispose of Stuart. Meg especially needs you more than ever right now.

No comments: