Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Dressed.

My apologies this post is a bit late. Since I wasn't able to attend the Oscars myself, I had to wait for the pictures to come out on the internet before I could write my post. I did watch the entire show this year, enjoyed hearing the award winners and specifically seeing all the movie stars! I love watching the red carpet pre-show (minus Ryan Seacrest). The fashion is the best part. Obviously, right? The glam and glitz and gorgeousness of it all.

Here are my personal favorites from the night:
Meryl Streep. FABULOUS.

Kristen Stewart. Can't help myself. She's awesome.

Maggie Gyllenhaal. I LOVED her look.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams. He's beautiful. She's beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

SJP. I think I like this dress. She looks amazing. It suits her.

This is my most favorite of all. Anna Kendrick. Her dress is SO elegant and I adore the color. Brilliant. I LOVE.

No comments: