Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goat cheese baguettes with lemon chicken.

Two weeks ago or so Zan and I created our own bruschetta. It turned out FAB. It's not your typical tomato and basil bruschetta. Oh no, ours had goat cheese and caramelized onions. You heard me-- GOAT cheese (my favorite) and deliciously sweet caramelized onions (I give myself a big pat on the back for that one). I also added some grilled red, orange, and yellow peppers to some of the bruschetta. To make a long story short Zan is trying the Eat Right For Your Type diet (for health reasons) and there are a lot of restrictions on what he can't eat. I've been trying to get creative, thinking of yummy dishes he can try while still following the diet. This recipe was a hit. We made it again tonight with lemon chicken (chicken marinated in straight up lemon juice) and couldn't have been more please with the meal. Topped it off with some red wine and 2 episodes of LOST and I say we had a pretty great night.

No comments: