Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Goodies from Sephora

The other day I was applying my daily dose of powder and blush when I realized it had been a LONG time since I'd gotten any new make-up. Usually I just grab some Loreal while I'm at CVS on an errand. Nothing fancy, just the basics. I decided to step it up a notch and head to Sephora, where nothing is simple and everything is excessive. That store makes my blood pressure rise, which doesn't happen very often. The music is so loud, there are always tons of people and there is just too much to choose from! But my CVS blush was breaking into pieces and my mineral foundation was running dry so Sephora was a must stop for me. I do love looking at make-up. I love all the pretty colors and different types of face products and brushes. Sometimes, because I get too excited, I end up spending way more than I should on make-up. Multi-colored eye shadow? Unnecessary. $25 Mascara? Ridiculous. Still, sometimes I am a sucker.

This particular Sephora trip was very successful. I stuck to what I really needed-- no Dior mascara this time around. Here's what I picked up:



Blush Me! This is such a great color. Not too bronze, not too pink. Adds just the right amount of color to keep you looking healthy.






Professional Powder Brush. It's so soft! Kind of reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Squirrel Brush, but obviously not as fantastic.







Nano Eyeliner. This pencil is only $5! They have several color to choose from and it goes on super smooth. I like.

No comments: