Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kitchen fun.

I have been obsessed with accessorizing my kitchen lately. There are just so many adorable items to be had! And practical items too, of course. I'm especially interested in getting a dutch oven, only right now I simply don't have the funds! Recently, while in NY, I discovered Sur la Table. Oh heavens. I think I could spend the night in that store. A nice little sleepover with all the cookware.

As far as accessories go, I've been adding small touches here and there with items from anthropologie. I've also found some really cute things at Marshalls/Home Goods. What a great store that Marshalls is.

For Christmas Meg wanted to give me this:

Only anthropologie messed up the order and this came instead:

It's fun, except for I already have this:
You like, right? Me too.

So I returned the mix-up butterdish and got myself the cutest little measuring cups I ever did see:

Did you follow me through all that? Oh good. I hoped you would. And do you like the measuring cups?? I had a feeling you might like those too. If you come visit me, I'll make you a delicious dinner and maybe use the measuring cups. OR maybe we could bake cookies and then we would definitely use the measuring cups. Just let me know when you're coming. I'll be ready.

1 comment:

Peggy Burns said...

in canada, marshall's is called "winners" (same company, different name) so much more appropriate.