Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

I LOVE the Booksmith.

Brookline Booksmith.
I love.

I was just wandering around Coolidge Corner today soaking in the 70 degree weather and of course I wandered into Brookline Booksmith. And I couldn't help but think to myself, as I do every time I go inside: What an absolutely AMAZING bookstore. I love it. It has such a wonderful feel, like a old worn in pair of jeans. Well fitted, comfortable, and classic. I love the rows of wooden bookshelves with the old rolling ladder. I love the used bookshop in the basement. And I love all the knick-knacks and notecards throughout the store.

It's here where I get the gorgeous and inspiring Positively Green Cards and also today where I found these great folk and flora correspondance notecards by Repro Depot. So fun! I couldn't help but buy the notecards in hopes that I will start up letter writing again. Because really, who doesn't like getting an old fashioned letter in the mail? It's the simple things that are the best things.

2 comments:

Peggy Burns said...

i am friends with repro depot. like honest to god real friends went on vacation with them last summer friends.

Anna {dear friend} said...

AWESOME! Love their stuff!