Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

JEGGINGS

Did I tell you I went to UNIQLO?
Did I tell you I got JEGGINGS??!!

For those of you who haven't heard, jeggings are amazing and they can be yours for only $19.50. About 3 weeks ago Bailey introduced me to the phenomenon that is jeggings (jeans + leggings) and from that point forward I had been yearning daily and dreaming nightly for a pair to call my own. Jeggings can be found at many hip retailers these days, but UNIQLO has particularly comfortable, flattering and most importantly cheap jeggings for under $20. I didn't even know clothes existed for such low prices. It's incredible.

I went to UNIQLO and I got Jeggings.
Oh right, I already told you that. Maybe, probably, more than once. But doesn't it just make you want to go and get some for yourself? They're stretchy! They're stylish! They have an elastic waist! They're AWESOME.

Soho
546 Broadway
New York, New York 10012

2 comments:

C said...

OMG I have been obsessed with jeggings but no one will support me on this! except Kprime, of course. I should have known I was right all along. i could just FEEL it.

Anna {dear friend} said...

I will support you, friend. I will.