Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Billy Boots

Today was a day for rain boots. Or Wellies. Or Galloshes. Or as my cousin Peggy informed me, which has become my personal favorite: Billy Boots.


I got a pair of Hunter billy boots this past summer and I have never looked back. I used to have a really cute pair of j.crew billy's that were navy blue with pink polka dots). Nothin' but precious. However, they were cheep and extremely non-durable (Sorry, j.crew. You know I love you). The rubber cracked and the water got my feet wet and to put it kindly, they were terrible. My Hunter boots are great-- and stylish too. And they keep my feet dry, which is definitely an improvement. PLUS Bella Swan wears the exact same color boots in Twilight that I have (which is just so totally cool).

Also, if you're like me and enjoy accessories you can get some warm hunter fleece socks. They fit snugly inside your boots and keep you nice and toasty.
Go colorful. Go bold. Go Hunter.

No comments: