Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sammiches.


I decided to make ham and swiss sandwiches today... a forever favorite of mine. We debated whether to go to Mr. Bartley's in Cambridge for lunch today, to eat burgers, but I'm really glad we decided to head to Whole Foods to get our own supplies. A wise choice, I say. I used Applegate Farms honey ham and swiss cheese and Iggy's rye bread. The sandwiches were delicious (always are). I remember back in high school my sister would always make one of these after school. Every day I would ask for a bite and I would open my mouth as wide as I possibly could and take the most humongous bite ever. She would get mad of course, but still the next day she would let me take a bite again. I would always promise I would take a small bite, but alas, I was a little liar and I never kept my word. I just couldn't help myself, the sandwich was and IS truly the best. Meg wasn't here today while I was devouring mine, but if she was I'd like to think I would have given her a bite.

MAYBE. We will never know.

No comments: