Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Regal Beagle

Last Tuesday my east coast booger Erin and I went out for a yummy little dinner at a new restaurant in Coolidge Corner: The Regal Beagle. It was so cute and cozy inside and the menu is fun and delicious. The walls are lined with a red decorative wallpaper which makes you feel as if your in an old saloon. They pass out postcards with the picture of dogs playing poker (above) and it's the perfect way to describe the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Here's a look at the menu:
Yummy.

Yummier.

Yummiest.

It was so fun to try a new place and catch up with my pretty Aaron. She's such a special friend. I love her so.

3 comments:

Peggy Burns said...

please tell me you are not that young that you do not get the reagle beagle reference!

Anna {dear friend} said...

Come and knock on our door....
We've been waiting for YOU.
da na na na na na na na na
Three's Company too"

I can't tell you how many times my dad sang that song when I was younger. Classic.

Peggy Burns said...

where the towels are hers and hers and his...