Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A great little Saturday.

Last Saturday, Andrea and I met up for a lovely brunch and strolled around Beacon Hill and downtown Boston for a good part of the afternoon. We went to Panificio on Charles Street and had a delicious meal with huge coffee cups filled to the brim. I had eggs benedict and it was great. Just so great.
After catching up over eggs, pancakes and coffee we decided to take the plunge and head down Charles Street. LOVE. Second Time Around treated me very nicely-- I found a pear of j.crew dream cords (a really pretty rich green) and a pear of AG chocolate brown cords. STEAL! That was my clothes shopping for the month and I am ever so pleased.

I also got a steal on a pair of great ballet flats. Moxie was having a super shoes sale and I found some black leather fs/ny flats for 40% off! Yipee! I tried them on for size and then bought them instantly. There was no way I was leaving without those shoes. Double steal. YES.
I don't just think I'm in love with these shoes, I KNOW I'm in love.

After all my frivilous shopping (still following the rules though, I promise) I found Hannah and Todd shooting the wedding registration gun at Macy's. What a dream. Picking out all those glorious pots and pans and such. I think I was more excited than the two of them combined when I first got there. I mean seriously though, it's so exciting! New Stuff! It was fun to help them pick out things they wanted, such as which Le Creuset color to go with. Glory.

What a great little Saturday.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Did you go to Beacon Hill Chocolates? Love love loooooove!!

C said...

OK I just want to say ONE thing about Le Creuset. Now you know I am very OCD and matchy matchy and like things to be perfect and that asymmetry makes me cry. BUT totally against my usual persnicketiness I picked a different color for each size Le Creuset and I just LOVE IT. It's so fun to use all the different colors and so cheerful! And can you just imagine all of them on a rack in the all white kitchen with a black soapstone counter that I will have one day? I thought so.

Eliza Nelson said...

I found your blog on facebook and it is sooooo cute! My first job EVER was working at Panificio- looks like it hasn't changed much since 2003!

I hope you are doing well in Boston! xoxo Eliza

Anna {dear friend} said...

Thanks, Eliza!!

Let me know next time you're home! Would love to grab a drink! xoxo.