Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

I love....

After doing my daily check-up on my favorite blogs, Pioneer Woman (man, I love her) wrote out a list of things she loves in honor of Valentine's Day. Well, I had so much fun reading her list, I've decided to make my own. Here goes...



I love, I love, I loooove...


My mom and dad.


Chocolate chip cookies.


Lululemon pants.


Handwritten letters.


Finishing a good book.


My apartment.


Zan (and the way he just fell asleep on the couch).


Summer.


Ice cold milk.


A Little Princess.


Hallelujah.


Good music.


Chapstick.


Taking hot showers (and my bathrobe).


Outdoor showers.


Skiing.


Hobes and Willy Smith.


My So Called Life.


Taylor Swift.


Flip flops.


Fridays.


Saturdays.


Holidays.


My little sister.


Clothes right out of the dryer.


Teaching.


My Grammy.


Getting a mani/pedi.


Chatham, Cape Cod.


My Girl.


My blankie.


Peanut butter and jelly and potato chip sandwiches.


Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows.


My MacBook.


Skaneateles Lake.


Dancing.


Good people.


Being cozy.


My aunts and uncles and ALL my cousins.


Vintage things.


Musicals.


Taking pictures.


Fancy jewelry.


Eating out.


Eating in.


American Idol.


Christmas Eve.


Happy people.


Annie's mac and cheese.


Ginger ale.


Blogging.


Kleenex.


Zyrtec.


Gertrude Hawk Smidgens.


Interior decorating.


Harry Potter.


Quilts.


J.crew and Anthropologie.


RUDY.


Raspberries.


Memories of London and Venice.


Dressing up.


My birthday.


My friends.

2 comments:

Cal said...

I laughed out loud at:

Ginger ale.

Blogging.

Kleenex.

Zyrtec.

it brought me back to days of finding your weird knotted up kleenexes in our apt when you were sick. I'm glad Zyrtec is helping keep those allergies under control! And Smidgens- Amen. Amen.

p.s. please post your valentine's day plans. are you going out? are you cooking? if so, tell me what you are cooking right now thank you.

Anna {dear friend} said...

Hello friend.

HAPPY V-DAY!!!

We are cooking LOBSTERS tonight. A real dream.

LOVE YOU.